A great deal for only $5!
Taking the GED Mathematics test can be very stressful if you do not properly prepare.
In my 10+ years of teaching GED prep, I have learned that many GED candidates do not have the math skills required to feel confident to take the math test.
And confidence is the KEY! For some individuals, a quick brush up is all that they need, while others may require direct instruction or tutoring to get the GED math help they require.
A good math GED workbook is also always a must!
There are 50 skills that are necessary to know in order to pass the GED Mathematics test. 31 are listed below. They are:
* Make estimates
* Arrange decimals
* Order of operations
* Solve problems using decimals (+, -, x, ÷)
* +, -, x, ÷ decimals
* Compare fractions, decimals, and percents
* Calculate percent
* Solve problems using fractions (+, -, x, ÷)
* Understand rate
* Understand angle relationships
* Evaluate and solve formulas
* +, -, x, ÷ whole numbers
* Write equations to solve word problems
* Interpret bar graphs
* Simplify fractions
* Work with algebraic equations
* Understand ratio and proportion
* Calculate Slope of a Line
* Understand discount and sales tax
* Interpret circle graphs
* Understand units of measurement
* Change units of measurement
* Solve for area, perimeter, and volume
* Calculate simple interest
* Understand Pythagorean relationship
* Write algebraic expressions
* Identify patterns
* Identify points on a linear equation
* Understand multiple line graphs
* Use two sources of data
McGraw Hill has put ALL 50 GED Skills into one book.
Top 50 Math Skills for GED Success
Click here to learn more